We hope you enjoy our Living on St. Croix website. It’s the official RE/MAX St. Croix website and we’ve designed it with you in mind. Whether you’re THINKING about moving here or are ready to buy… Whether you’re moving here permanently, looking for a vacation home, retiring here, or investing… we’re confident you’ll find this site a great One Stop Shop for all your needs. Contained within are a variety of resources.
• A list of everyone at RE/MAX St. Croix (years of personal knowledge about the island) - We’re here to answer all your questions!
• The capability to search all real estate listings on St. Croix in one convenient place
• A ton of local information including:
- Maps of the area and descriptions of the quarters
- Ideas about “Why St. Croix?” and tips about moving
- Website links to activities, local attractions, restaurants, etc
(we’ve scoured the net for the good sites so you don’t have to)
The US Virgin Islands consists of three major and inhabited islands, and numerous small rocks and islands that are largely uninhabited. St. Thomas and St. John are the best known of the three, but St. Croix, which lies 40 miles to the south, is the largest and, we think, the best!
The U.S. Virgin Islands, as opposed to the British Virgin Islands, are protected by the U.S. Constitution. Our laws regarding Real Estate protect you as an owner just as they would in the United States. You wont need a “local” partner, nor a license, nor a trustee to own your condo, home, or plot of land, or to have a business.
House and condo prices continue to rise slowly the housing market changes and inventory increases. When it comes to Virgin Islands Real Estate you don’t have to look any further. You’ll want to know about the market here before you buy and we’re here to make sure your questions are answered and your transaction goes smoothly. Our clients are our #1 priority!